Cause the DMARC record to be looked up using DNS.
may be called either before you have stored the From: domain, or in place of storing that domain.
- DMARC_PARSE_OKAY -- Success.
- DMARC_PARSE_ERROR_NULL_CTX -- If you passed in a pctx value that was NULL.
- DMARC_PARSE_ERROR_EMPTY -- if domain was NULL and there was no From: domain.
- DMARC_PARSE_ERROR_NO_DOMAIN -- if domain wasn't really a domain name.
- DMARC_DNS_ERROR_NXDOMAIN -- No such domain found in DNS.
- DMARC_DNS_ERROR_TMPERR -- DNS returned a temporary failure.
- DMARC_DNS_ERROR_NO_RECORD -- The domain exists but no DMARC record was found, either at that domain or a found organizational domain.
- If the DMARC record is found it is parsed, so this function can also return the values of opendmarc_policy_parse_dmarc().
- This function uses the standard resolver library. As of this release there are no hooks for an asynchronous resolver library.