u_char *domain, u_char *record
Provide the library with a DMARC record to parse.
||The address of a structure of type
DMARC_POLICY_T as returned from opendmarc_policy_connect_init().
||A string containing the domain for which you looked up the DMARC record.
||A string containing the DMARC record that the library should parse.
- DMARC_PARSE_OKAY -- Success.
- DMARC_PARSE_ERROR_NULL_CTX -- If you passed in a pctx value that was NULL.
- DMARC_PARSE_ERROR_BAD_VERSION -- If the DMARC record's v= was bad.
- DMARC_PARSE_ERROR_BAD_VALUE -- If a value following an = was bad or illegal.
- DMARC_PARSE_ERROR_NO_REQUIRED_P -- The required p= was absent.
- In general, avoid calling this function directly. Instead call
- This function expects the DMARC record to be supplied as a single line of text. If the record appeared
in DNS as a collection of quoted parts, you must assemble those parts into a single string before calling this