Query the library to find the policy to follow.
is called after the DMARC record has been fetched and parsed.
- DMARC_PARSE_ERROR_NULL_CTX -- If you passed in a pctx value that was NULL.
- DMARC_POLICY_ABSENT -- No DMARC record was found.
- DMARC_FROM_DOMAIN_ABSENT -- No From: domain was ever supplied to look up.
- DMARC_POLICY_NONE -- Accept (only if other policy allows)
- DMARC_POLICY_REJECT -- Policy advises to reject the message.
- DMARC_POLICY_QUARANTINE -- Policy advises to quarantine the message.
- DMARC_POLICY_PASS -- Policy advises to accept the message
- Call this function only after a DMARC record was fetched and parsed with
or supplied to the library with
- The "pct" value of the DMARC policy record is not applied by this function. That is, the applicable policy is always returned, and the caller must apply the semantics requested by a "pct" value other than 100.