DMARC_POLICY_T * opendmarc_policy_store_from_domain(
DMARC_POLICY_T * pctx,
As soon as possible after you have located the first From: header, you should pass the value of that header to this
may be called while processing headers or after all headers have been processed.
||A pointer to type DMARC_POLICY_T.
||A pointer to a string containing unsigned characters.
- DMARC_PARSE_OKAY -- On success
- DMARC_PARSE_ERROR_NULL_CTX -- If pctx was NULL
- DMARC_PARSE_ERROR_EMPTY -- If from_domain was NULL or zero length
- DMARC_PARSE_ERROR_NO_DOMAIN -- If from_domain did not contain a domain, e.g. "<>"
- You may pass the whole From: header to this function, or the value of the From: header or just the domain
you parsed from that address. This function will correctly handle whatever you feed it.