u_char ** opendmarc_policy_fetch_rua(
u_char *list_buf, size_t size_of_buf, int constant
Query the library to find the list of rua= values from the DMARC record.
is called after the DMARC record has been fetched and parsed.
||The address of a structure of type
DMARC_POLICY_T as returned from opendmarc_policy_connect_init().
||If not NULL, the address of a buffer to receive a comma delimited list as a single string.
||If list_buf was not NULL, the the length of that buffer in bytes.
||This function returns an argv-style array of stings. Set this to 0 if you will free that array
when you are finished with it. Set this to 1 if you want to treat that array as const and have
the library magically free it for you.
- != NULL -- On success.
- NULL -- The pctp pointer was NULL.
- NULL -- If the DMARC record contained no rua=
- If you set constant to 1, you must not free the array returned. To do so will have unpredictable results.
- Call this function only after a DMARC record was fetched and parsed with
or supplied to the library with
- Note that each returned record is looked up using DNS to find if it is accepting reports for the from_domain. If not, it is eliminated from the returned list.