[opendmarc-users] IgnoreAuthenticatedClients not working

Theodotos Andreou theo at theo-andreou.org
Fri Apr 29 02:00:33 PDT 2016

On 29/04/2016 11:42 πμ, Juri Haberland wrote:
> Theodotos Andreou wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am using opendmarc with postfix on a debian jessy. Everything is
>> installed from the debian repos.
>>
>> When I send mail from my home using SMTP AUTH I get a 'dmarc-fail' the
>> the outgoing messages.
>
> Use
>   IgnoreAuthenticatedClients true

Oh sorry my configuration was chopped off when I pasted it. I do use
IgnoreAuthenticatedClients, look:

# grep -v -E '(#|^$)' /etc/opendmarc.conf
AuthservID mail1.investme.com
PidFile /var/run/opendmarc.pid
RejectFailures false
Syslog true
TrustedAuthservIDs mail.investme.com, mail1.investme.com, mail2.investme.com
UMask 0002
IgnoreHosts /etc/opendmarc/ignore.hosts
IgnoreAuthenticatedClients true
HistoryFile /var/run/opendmarc/opendmarc.dat

>> # apt-cache show opendmarc | grep Version
>> Version: 1.3.0+dfsg-1
>
> Isn't there version 1.3.1 in the Debian repositories (or in backports)?

No but I can try to build one. I'll be back with the results.