[opendmarc-users] IgnoreAuthenticatedClients not working

Juri Haberland juri at sapienti-sat.org
Fri Apr 29 01:59:57 PDT 2016

Theodotos Andreou wrote:

> I am using opendmarc with postfix on a debian jessy. Everything is
> installed from the debian repos.

> Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

There seem to be more issues:
I can't get your DKIM signature from DNS an neither the DMARC record...

In your log excerpt I do not see messages indicating any SPF and DKIM validation.

So first you should setup something like opendkim and policyd-spf to verify
the incoming mails - opendmarc needs those results.

Then you should setup your DKIM and DMARC records and check that they are
correct. For DMARC and SPF you can use
https://www.dmarcian.com/dmarc-inspector/ and
https://www.dmarcian.com/spf-survey/.

Cheers,