One time initialization of the library for use at program startup.
is called after the program starts and before multi-threading operation begins.
||The address of a structure of type
OPENDMARC_LIB_T that your code has filled out with appropriate values.
- DMARC_PARSE_OKAY -- Success.
- DMARC_PARSE_ERROR_NULL_CTX -- If you passed in a lib value that was NULL.
- DMARC_TLD_ERROR_UNKNOWN -- If the tld_type specified is not one that the library knows about.
- Other possible return values various errno values set by failure to read the TLD file.
- This function is not thread safe and must only be called once and only once when the
program starts and before multi-threading begins.
- If you fail to use a TLD file, the library will not be able to perform a second lookup
for a DMARC record by converting a subdomain into an organizational domain. So will only perform the
first lookup of the subdomain, possibly missing a valid DMARC record.