[opendmarc-users] OpenDMARC 1.2.1 Beta0 available

Murray S. Kucherawy msk at blackops.org
Wed Mar 26 11:12:52 PDT 2014

We're starting a (hopefully brief) beta period for OpenDMARC 1.2.1, which
is a patch release for problems found in 1.2.0.  The full RELEASE_NOTES
entry is currently

1.2.1           2014/03/??
         Fix bug #72: Don't crash when From fields are absent.  Patch from
                 Andreas Schulze.
         Provide better logging when pclose() for a forensic report returns
                 non-zero.  Problem noted by Michael Nausch.
         REPORTS: Fix bug #70: Fix date range generation in reports.  Patch
                 from Karol Augustin.
         LIBOPENDMARC: Fix bug #71: Fix "rua" extraction from DMARC records
                 Problem noted by Karol Augustin.

Beta0 is available from the Pre-Releases directory.

We'd like to release this without much delay, so if you reported an issue
with 1.2.0, please take a minute to try out the Beta so we can confirm
everything's been resolved.

-MSK