[opendmarc-users] IgnoreAuthenticatedClients not working

Theodotos Andreou theo at theo-andreou.org
Fri Apr 29 05:04:10 PDT 2016

On 29/04/2016 12:14 μμ, Juri Haberland wrote:
> Juri Haberland wrote:
>> Theodotos Andreou wrote:
>>
>>> I am using opendmarc with postfix on a debian jessy. Everything is
>>> installed from the debian repos.
>>
>>> Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
>>
>> There seem to be more issues:
>> I can't get your DKIM signature from DNS an neither the DMARC record...
>
> Disregard the above statement. I thought you were using the domain
> theo-andreou.org, but looking at your config, it seems to be the domain
> investme.com, which seems to be fine DNS-wise.
>
> Cheers,
>    Juri

Juri you are right. 1.3.1 is in the jessie backports.

For Debian users you can try these commands:

cat >> /etc/apt/sources.list << EOF
# Adding jessie backports
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ jessie-backports main
deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ jessie-backports main
EOF

apt update

apt install libopendmarc2=1.3.1+dfsg-3~bpo8+1 opendmarc=1.3.1+dfsg-3~bpo8+1