[opendmarc-users] [Help] amazon false positive?

Petr Novák novakp43 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 05:03:14 PDT 2016

Hello,

I dont really use the internal opendmarc spf check so I cant help you
there. Maybe there is some bug.

I personally use https://launchpad.net/pypolicyd-spf
SPFIgnoreResults false
SPFSelfValidate false
And it works without any problems. Its a little more difficult to set up
then the internal check though.

Best regards
   Petr Novak