[opendmarc-users] How I build/run opendmarc

Sistemisti Posta sistemisti-posta at csi.it
Fri Apr 22 04:07:09 PDT 2016

Il 17/04/2016 11:17, A. Schulze ha scritto:

> Hello,
>
> some questions on this list show there are concerns about OpenDMARC may
> be usable in large environments where production quality software is
> needed. I setup a page describing my setup and all patches I use.
> Maybe that help more people to use OpenDMARC and probably make it easier
> to release a new version :-)
>
> look at https://andreasschulze.de/dmarc/opendmarc

Thank you very much, I finally compiled your patch collection, adding
existing patches for

Ticket 120
Ticket 140
Ticket 143
Ticket 149
(thank you Petr Novak, I saw many false positive ignoring subdomain
policy, now I added your patch and I will recheck!)

Opendmarc seems to works, about Ticket 120 now SFP fails with reason 7
in place of 2, which is the documented "fail" SPF evaluation in

http://www.trusteddomain.org/opendmarc/opendmarc-README

I hope Opendmarc will be "stabilized" with a new official version...

If you would try my very very unofficial personal build, just for
testing these patches together,  I put my files here:
https://github.com/falon/DMARC

Best Regards
Marco