[opendmarc-users] Postfix milter macros

Jochen Fahrner jf at fahrner.name
Thu Sep 18 01:16:13 PDT 2014

Hi,

I have the problem that postfix milter macros are not arriving in
opendmarc, so IgnoreAuthenticatedClients is not working.

I added a syslog call to see the content of {auth_authen} in the envfrom
callback and it is NULL. Other macros are also NULL, even the {i} macro.

Postfix is configured to pass these macros.
postconf -d|grep milter|grep macros
milter_connect_macros = j {daemon_name} v
milter_data_macros = i
milter_end_of_data_macros = i
milter_end_of_header_macros = i
milter_helo_macros = {tls_version} {cipher} {cipher_bits} {cert_subject}
{cert_issuer}
milter_mail_macros = i {auth_type} {auth_authen} {auth_author}
{mail_addr} {mail_host} {mail_mailer}
milter_rcpt_macros = i {rcpt_addr} {rcpt_host} {rcpt_mailer}
milter_unknown_command_macros =

I'm wondering why these don't arrive in opendmarc.

opendmarc: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0
        SMFI_VERSION 0x1000001
        Active code options:
                WITH_SPF