[opendmarc-users] OpenDMARC 1.2.1 Beta0 available

Todd Lyons tlyons at ivenue.com
Thu Mar 27 06:29:44 PDT 2014

I apologize for posting in such a way that implies I am taking credit
for coming up with that fix.  That's not what happened at all.  I
asked Murray about the build error in IRC, he provided a suggested fix
to me, I tested it, and that verified that it worked.

Just wanted to clear that up :-)  Murray is the code god, not me.

...Todd