[opendmarc-users] OpenDMARC 1.2.1 Beta0 available

Todd Lyons tlyons at ivenue.com
Wed Mar 26 17:00:02 PDT 2014

I built 1.2.1-Beta0 for my CentOS boxen and I had a build error.  When
linking the opendmarc-check binary, it complained about a missing
strlcpy function.  Anybody else see this?  I do not have the libbsd /
libbsd-devel packages installed, it's using the internal versions.

Adding:
 #include "opendmarc_strl.h"

...to lobopendmarc/opendmarc_util.c fixes the build for me.

...Todd

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 1:24 PM, Django [BOfH] <django at nausch.org> wrote: