[opendmarc-users] OpenDMARC v1.2.0 released

Murray S. Kucherawy msk at blackops.org
Wed Mar 19 21:53:48 PDT 2014

> Today I installed opendmarc on some production servers. It work as expected.
> except: opendmarc die *really* often, sometime multiple times per minute.
>[...]

Thanks for the report.  I've set it up to capture cores in my production
environment.  I'll keep an eye on it.

The stack trace is confusing; the call path is valid, but the line number
for mlfi_eom() is clearly garbage.

> Murray, do you need more informations?

I'll let you know if I think of anything.  If you do come across a single
message that reproduces the problem, that would be ideal.

-MSK