[opendmarc-users] postfix implementation

Birta Levente blevi.linux at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 06:13:24 PDT 2013

On 18/06/2013 15:19, Scott Kitterman wrote:

> Birta Levente <blevi.linux at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello list
>>
>> I use postfix 2.10, with latest opendmarc.
>>
>> Maybe stupid question, but I just don't get how it's work:
>>
>> opendmarc needs Authentication-Results header with spf and dkim
>> verification results. Is this true?
>>

> Yes.

Thank you for the quick answer.

So how it recommended to implement with postfix?

I use amavisd-new 2.8 for dkim signing and verification as
content-filter, but it's not a problem to change to opendkim.

Maybe using amavisd-new as milter?

But the problem is the spf verification. Which spf milter should I use?

As I understand, I cannot use check_policy_service (with pypolicyd-spf
for example) in smtpd_recipient_restrictions because is called after the
milter.

Thanks,
Levi