[opendmarc-users] DKIM align question

Todd Lyons tlyons at ivenue.com
Mon Apr 8 09:33:35 PDT 2013

I'm attempting to verify that my implementation of statistics logging
in Exim is compatible for import/management by opendmarc tools.
Everything imports with no problems, but I did find one oddity.

In much the same manner as the SPF align question last week, I have a
snippet of XML that seems to indicate the pass/faill swapping issue in
DKIM too:

 <record>
  <row>
   <source_ip>199.101.162.40</source_ip>
   <count>1</count>
   <policy_evaluated>
    <disposition>none</disposition>
    <dkim>fail</dkim>
    <spf>pass</spf>
   </policy_evaluated>
  </row>
  <identities>
   <header_from>linkedin.com</header_from>
  </identities>
  <auth_results>
   <spf>
    <domain>bounce.linkedin.com</domain>
    <result>unknown</result>
   </spf>
   <dkim>
    <domain>linkedin.com</domain>
    <result>pass</result>
   </dkim>
  </auth_results>
 </record>

Is this the same error in the DKIM segment of the report generation?

Note that this is also being generated by scripts from opendmarc 1.1.0
release.  If there have been fixes/changes since then, an upgrade on
my side is called for in order to verify them.

...Todd